Monday 27 January 2014

Its been a while

Dear Blog,

I apologize for neglecting you over the festive period it will not happen again. Anyway I've finally got back into the work flow and have been doing a tutorial the other day to take my audi to a final finished render that i am really happy with. The tutorial helps incorporate a still image with a hdri onto your model giving photo realistic results. I used the standard image that they provided but now i know how to do it i plan to start to take my own images/videos to start practicing for visual effects. I got my canon 600D yesterday so now i have no drawbacks or excuses. So i have a new toy to play with :). Anyway enough of my noise here is my final render which i am really happy with. Any advice or comments are more than welcome.


DMC

No comments:

Post a Comment